Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thanks For the Happy Birthday Wishes


Thanks to Shari and Hayley for a wonderful birthday supper and special cake!
The Pad Thai made me think Sassy must have a bit of Thai in her..it was as yummy as any I have ever had at a Thai restaurant. The cake my sweet Hayley made for dessert was "to die for ".. a combo... between cheesecake and chocolate cake - how can you beat that! Yummy!!!!
The Coles head for Mexico tomorrow and we have the pleasure of dogsitting our favorite nephew-dog Rudy AKA The Horse. He really has matured and mellowed - he is a big scaredy cat here in the wild woods- he won't go down off the front porch unless Bill or I go with him. He really is kinda cute!

1 comment:

  1. It was nice to have some time together tonight! Hope my boy isn't too homesick
    (I think I'm having some separation anxiety)
    love ya and see you all soon

    ReplyDelete