Thursday, November 26, 2009

My Version of the Hot Chocolate Wallet




Here is my first attempt at the Hot Chocolate Wallet idea posted by Karen on her "Go Scrapping" blog on Day 3 of the Crafty Christmas Blog Hop. It is way cuter in real life!
I also found some $2.00 "scratch tickets" at our corner store called " Candy Cane Cash". For my next ones, I am going to make the front pocket to hold the ticket: with 2 hot chocolate packets, 2 candy canes for stir sticks and the ticket - what a cute little gift!!
Thanks Karen - it wasn't too hard even for a newbie crafter like me and I LOVE how it turned out!!

5 comments:

  1. YAY!! Looks fantastic!! Thanks so much for posting this and participating in the hop!! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, the paper is perfect for it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks great!! I agree with Rosanne...the paper is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the added candy canes. I'm oh so copying that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Morning Jill...
    While blog hopping this morning, I came across Karen's blog, and had to take the time to visit each of you ladies and see what you had created. You all have so inspired me this morning. I am going to be purchasing several items to start creating for the holidays.

    This wallet is just the cutest thing I have ever seen. You ladies are just wonderful. My gosh how much time did you spend on this project?

    I have signed up to follow your blog. I can't wait to see what you create next. Please stop by and say hi. I would love to have you follow my blog as well.

    Country hugs sweetie...Sherry

    ReplyDelete